Friday, April 19, 2013

100 Authentic New Louis Vuitton”bahamas Wedge Sandals” Size 3757us, Amazing



Box, dustbags,booklets! Rare sandal, paid 800 euro!


Check my other items ! I guarantee all my items are 100% authentic and as described.check my feedback and other items for authenticity ! Contact me for shipping details and quote to your specific location! I ship worldwide but flat rates are for u.s (exept Alaska and hawai) and canada only. Contact me prior to bidding. Thanks Look at this a pair of new 100% authentic louis vuitton” bahamas wedge sandals” size 375 louis vuitton or about a 7us.the wedges are 4 inches high in the heel and 1 inch high in the front.the bottom sole(beveled) is 8 inches long and 3 inches at its widest. The sandals are new in mint condition(never worn) and come with the original box(May be crumpled), dustbag and booklets.the straps are beautiful louis vuitton monogram canvas with gold tone accents with gold tone hardware.the bottom of the sole is rubber, marked”lv” and “made in italy”.amazing and rare sandal, purchased in europe for 800 euro! Dont miss out, summer is coming ! No reserve! Please contact me for more picture or information. On sale for 127.50…


Click here to see 100 authentic new louis vuitton”bahamas wedge sandals” size 3757us, amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Sellers Free Shipping and under $30